Product Lead - Trust as a Service
Are you up for it?
We’re Division X. Here to spearhead Telia Company’s ambition to create a New Generation Telco by combining corporate power with a start-up attitude. And you could be part of it. It won’t be an easy ride but it will be an exciting one - working together with a committed and talented group of people on ideas that just might change the world.
Division X offers an identity based IoT platform that enables service providers to deliver their products with secure identity and consent solution Trust as a Service (TaaS). The adaptive solution comprises the identity and consent APIs for integration, as well as user interaction – from user registration to privacy management through the portal. With fast coming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), TaaS aims to provide privacy by design service to help the companies be compliant with the new regulation, as well as establishing mutual trust between the companies and end users.
The candidate should have experience in product development, telecom and Software as a Service, and a good grip on both Identity and especially GDPR. You should have particularly good ability to put yourself into issues beyond your core competencies to effectively conduct problem solving and prioritization exercises. All this without losing the joy of art and creativity in the solutions.We want you to dare. We want you to lead with tenacity, humility, and inspiration and we want you to connect to the hearts and minds of our customers.
If you’re up for it. If you want to be part of this exciting journey. Then we want to talk to you.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a product lead with client coordination as the main responsibility , you will be the bridge between the clients and our technical organization, from gathering requirements and solving problems to forming the needs with priority back to our technical team. You are the face of the product. You have deep understanding and insights of our platform and product, and are responsible for client and project coordination. Together with the leads and the team, you contribute to product development, by providing the structured customer requirements, and ensure the clear communication is made with the clients.
Sounds easy? Well, we are quite picky about our team members. We are looking for true corporate rebels, constantly challenging the status quo, questioning the way we work, thinking out of the box, breaking down barriers and silos, deeply caring about changing the world by software, technology, and awesome people moving together!
Which is why we want you to..
- Act as a chameleon, excelling at communication with radically different parts of Telia, as well as external clients
- Be able to convert complicated and abstract ideas/needs from the clients into understandable requirement
- Liaise with clients and team to identify and resolve problem
- Ensure that clients’ needs are met as the product evolves
- Love being a team player, while still being able to work on your own
- Have your feet firmly rooted in business, but understanding the technical aspects of the product
- Own multitasking, able to shift from one task to another task in an instant, providing daily coordination for projects and tasks
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of requirement, project plans, meeting notes, and status report
- Able to relocate to Oslo or Stockholm and willing to travel to the European countries where Telia Company operates in (Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Norway, Denmark)
- Fluent in English. DivX is an international team with diversified background and culture
- Proven work experience as a project/client coordinator within software as a service
- Hands-on experience with application support
- Excellent client-facing and coordination skills
- An ability to document the information in a constructive way
- Demonstrated ability to be analytical and solution driven, with an eye for quality assurance
- Comfortable with leading the semi-technical discussion between the business and technology
- Technical background is a plus, but excellent understanding of business development and market shifts is equally important
Management Division X
Department Platform, Products & Insight
Location Oslo, Stockholm
Selection and interviews may be ongoing during the application period.
Telia Company’s values Dare, Care and Simplify are the foundation for everything we do.We Dare to lead by engaging with our customers and challenging ourselves.We Care for our customers by providing solutions that are adapted to their needs.We Simplify our teamwork through transparent communication, active collaboration and knowledge sharing.