Senior User Experience Designer
We are building an Internet of Things (IoT) platform with supporting digital solutions for enterprises. We realize that this cannot be done successfully without careful consideration of user experience from the very start. That’s why we have created a new Design Centre.
And you could be part of it. It won’t be an easy ride but it will be an exciting one - working together with a committed and talented group of people on ideas that just might change the world.
Who we are
We’re Division X. Our mission is to spearhead Telia Company’s transformation towards becoming an innovative tech company by combining corporate power with a start-up attitude. We have eight product teams in Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki. You will be working dedicated with one of the teams in Oslo or Stockholm, in close cooperation with engineers and product managers.
Who we are looking for
We’re seeking designers who master the whole design process from A to Z. You should have a unique ability to uncover insights, analyze requirements and identify success criteria - and translate all of these into compelling concepts. You understand the value of user research and user testing, and you excel at crafting great user interfaces communicated through wireframes and prototypes.
You need to be passionate about design and stay committed to raising UX concerns and convincing people. You are good at understanding technical and financial requirements, but you’re not afraid of questioning and challenging demands. You are comfortable with collaborating both with developers, product managers as well as other designers. Yet, you are a self-starter who can handle individual tasks and take the lead without being asked.
Our designers have to be motivated to work in interdisciplinary product teams, as well as participating actively in the UX team to support developing a strong professional UX community. You should be obsessed about constantly learning and evolving – and also want to help fellow designers to grow. You understand that it only makes you look even brighter, when you help people around you shine.
- Have at least three years of relevant work experience
- You should be able to share at least one previous project showing your UX process
- Proven experience with working closely with developers
- Fluency in English (we’re a highly international work environment with diversified cultures and backgrounds)
What we offer
- Possibility to follow a product dedicatedly through all phases, yet at the same time have flexibility to rotate between product teams/ tasks if you need variation
- Strong focus on professional development and staying on top of UX trends
- The opportunity to work with complex IoT solutions and gain UX skills in this increasingly important domain
- A diverse work community with a strong passion for making great products
- Competitive salary and benefits
As soon as possible. We will be going through applications and interviewing relevant candidates continuously.
Position: Senior user experience designer
Department: Platform, Products & Insight, Division X